CCRT Invites Application for 4 Accounts Officer Recruitment 2023
Centre for Cultural Resources and Training Accounts Officer Recruitment 2023: Advertisement for the post of Accounts Officer in Centre for Cultural Resources and Training. Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their application directly before 20 March 2023. Candidates can check the latest Centre for Cultural Resources and Training Recruitment 2023 Accounts Officer Vacancy 2023 details and apply online at the ccrtindia.gov.in/ recruitment 2023 page.
Centre for Cultural Resources and Training Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ ccrtindia.gov.in/. Centre for Cultural Resources and Training selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed in Delhi. More details of ccrtindia.gov.in/ recruitment, new vacancies, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on the official website.
Vacancy Circular No:
Centre for Cultural Resources and Training (CCRT)
invites applications for recruitment of Accounts Officer
Dwarka, New Delhi, 110075 Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 4 Posts
|Centre for Cultural Resources and Training (CCRT) Recruitment 2023||Details|
|Company||Centre for Cultural Resources and Training|
|Job Role||Accounts Officer|
|Education Requirement||Any Graduate|
|Total Vacancy||4 Posts|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Experience||3 – 5 years|
|Salary||44900 – 144200(Per Month)|
|Posted on||07 Feb, 2023|
|Last Date To Apply||20-03-2023|
Educational Qualification: Any Graduate
Experience: Please refer to official document
Skills / Eligibility
44900 – 144200(Per Month)
Age Limit: Upto 30 Years.
Candidates will be selected based on written test/personal interview/medical test/walkin interview. Once a candidate is selected they will be placed as Accounts Officer in CCRT.
How to Apply:
Step 1: Visit the official website of CCRT
Step 2: Check the latest notification regarding the CCRT Recruitment 2023 on the website
Step 3: Read the instructions in the notification entirety before proceeding
Step 4: Apply or fill the application form before the last date
Published on: 13 February 2023
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Centre for Cultural Resources and Training Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Centre for Cultural Resources and Training. The other Related Jobs Centre for Cultural Resources and Training Recruitment Notification
Accounts Officer ( 4 Posts)
View Job Details
Last Date for application: 20 March 2023
Job Location: Dwarka, New Delhi
Pay Scale: INR 44900 – 144200(Per Month)
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Deputy Director – ( 1 Post) Posts
15A Sector 7Dwarka, New Delhi
|Last Date: 30 November 2022|
| Officer on Special Duty (OSD) – ( 02 Posts) Posts
Dwarka, New Delhi
|Last Date: 14th June 2022|
| Hindi Officer – ( 1 Posts) Posts
Dwarka, New Delhi
|Last Date: 12th April 2022|
About Centre for Cultural Resources and Training Recruitment
About Centre for Cultural Resources and Training
The Centre for Cultural Resources and Training (CCRT) is an autonomous organization under Ministry of Culture of Government of India. It was founded in May 1979, to support cultural education, with its inception it took over the Scheme-Propagation of Culture among College and School students, which was being implemented by Delhi University since 1970, where a Research and Production Cell was functioning for this purpose. Its main purpose is providing training programs for serving teachers.
CCRT recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Project Incharge. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Post Graduate in History/Art History/Anthropology for a great career at Centre for Cultural Resources and Training.
Centre for Cultural Resources and Training,
15-A, Sector – 7,
New Delhi – 110075
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 4 vacancies in total. Accounts Officer: 4 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Accounts Officer, Skills / Eligibility?
The Payscale is as follows Accounts Officer: INR 44900 – 144200(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Accounts Officer, Skills / Eligibility job at Centre for Cultural Resources and Training
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Dwarka, New Delhi
What is Centre for Cultural Resources and Training Accounts Officer: 4 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Centre for Cultural Resources and Training Accounts Officer: 4 Posts, is 20th March, 2023
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Accounts Officer, Skills / Eligibility, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 20th March, 2023
- Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Institute of Medical Sciences Invites Application for 180 Junior Resident Recruitment 2023
- Gondwana University Invites Application for 30 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023
- IIIT Nagpur Invites Application for Graduate or Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) Invites Application for Technical Assistant Grade-II Recruitment 2023
- Delhi Development Authority (DDA) Invites Application for Junior Engineer Recruitment 2023
- Regional Medical Research Centre Bhubaneswar (RMRC Bhubaneswar) Invites Application for Project Assistant, Field Worker Recruitment 2023
- Indian Institute of Science Bangalore (IISc) Invites Application for Project Scientist-III, Principal Project Associate Recruitment 2023
- Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Sardarkrushinagar Dantiwada Agricultural University (SDAU) Invites Application for Assistant Research Scientist Recruitment 2023
- G.B. Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment and Development (GBPNIHESD) Invites Application for Senior Accounts Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology (SVNIT) Invites Application for Incubation Manager Recruitment 2023
- Artificial Limbs Manufacturing Corporation of India (ALIMCO) Invites Application for 89 ITI Apprentices, Diploma Apprentices Recruitment 2023